For the Leadership Council, we are looking for dynamic and motivated individuals who enjoy working with like-minded folks to help animals while making the Bay Area a more veg-friendly world.
- Promotions/Publicity Coordinator: we need to make sure our activities & events are made public to the general community, and develop relationships with the media
- Outreach & Education Manager: Important, we need to continue to get information to people about the joys & benefits of veganism
- Publications Director/Writer's Group: BAVeg already writes 1 newspaper column - why not more?
- Regional Coordinator: SF, East Bay, South Bay
- Volunteer Manager: Volunteers are very important to a small group like BAVeg.
- Veggie Mentor Program Manager: we've convinced people to go veg, now we have to support them. This program has huge potential, and needs someone to shape and guide it.
- Advertising: solicit paid advertisements from businesses for our website, newsletter, Ultimate Guide - this is a revenue source to fund other projects / literature
- Public Access TV or radio program
- Vegan Cook Book
- Vegan Film Festival
- Promotional materials for BAV and various resources, like the Ultimate Guide (UG) - make it accessible / visible to non-veg community
- A vegan campaign of some type (example, get KQED to carry Christina Cooks, a vegan public access cooking show)
- Ultimate Guide
- Get local stores to carry UG / get online retailers to carry UG
- Continually upgrade and review information in Guide