Stand up and be counted! Our membership number is a public statement about vegetarianism, so stand beside us as we work to make the Bay Area even more veg-friendly. We also offer:
- Monthly Newsletter to keep you connected & informed
- Monthly Events throughout the San Francisco Bay Area (SF, East Bay, South Bay, North Bay, Peninsula)
- Diverse range of events from social dinners, hikes and camping trips to advocacy-oriented letter writing parties and cruelty protests
- Access to our mailing lists, including SFBAVEG, the largest public discussion list for the San Francisco Bay Area vegetarian and animal rights community, and our online forum
- Bay Area Vegetarians provides and manages the following community programs and resources
- Veggie Mentor Program
- Compassionate Living Program
- Advocacy Rewards Programs
- Ultimate Guide to Vegetarian Living in the SF Bay Area
- Veg Food Finder
- Annual Best of Veg contest
- And -- best of all -- if you sign up today, it's free!
We welcome both the aspiring and new vegetarian, along with the veg-curious and vegan. We offer a 90-day money-back guarantee: if ya don't enjoy your membership, we will happily offer you a membership refund.
Note: Aside from tabling outreach, all communication happens without the use of paper -- online and via email. This allows us to maintain a low overhead and continue to offer free membership, and saves trees and wildlife habitat, too.